Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Gave Birth to a Cheesehead


The Packers are playing the Steelers tomorrow in the Super Bowl (in case you've been in a cave for the past 2 weeks).
Jason is a huge Packers fan, and I, his mom, am a life-long Steeler fan.
Our house is divided (except that I will be ok no matter what the outcome, because I love Aaron Rodgers).
We will be wearing among us: a Mean Joe Greene jersey, a Greg Jennings jersey, a terrible towel, and an authentic Green Bay Packer cheesehead.
Our Super Bowl Sunday fine dining will include a variety of Utz chips and Tastykakes, sent from Philadelphia by my cousin, who braved a large snowstorm to get to the UPS store.
How much Super Bowl coverage can one family watch? Much to Jamey's chagrin, we are at about 100 hours and counting....I'll let you know on Monday, when I'm watching the recap....or on Tuesday, when I'm watching the parade.

No comments: